For many years I wanted to work in your
country, I know by FIFA that you are the right person for that
achievement so I send CV, giving guarantee of sportive success, elevating
the level of soccer and generate money
Name: Carlos Cavagnaro
Nationality: Argentinian – Italian
Personal ID: C.I. Nº 7.946.620
Home number: 00542262427586
Former player at Club Atlético Velez Sarsfield; from Argentina
Was the youngest coach in the history of professional soccer; coaching
first division teams (1969 – Argentinos Juniors; from Argentina)
· Soccer coach graduated in Argentina (AFA, Asociacion del Futbol
· Oficial referee, graduated in Mexico (by Diego Di Leo and Javier
· Soccer coach graduated in England (English Federation of Football)
· Sports journalist graduated in Argentina
· French culture course at La Sorbonne (Paris, France)
Courses in charge
· Courses for the Organization of American States (OAS)
· Seminars director in different international universities
· Courses in three different continents
Conference at the Egyptian Football Federation, local technicians Cairo 2007
conference at the Technical Association of Greek local technicians 2003
Several conferences in central America and the U.S.
He owns a Higher Education Institute in Necochea, Buenos Aires,
Coaching UAC and in charge of their teams and was and advisor and
counselor of differents Clubs.
Also was a consultant of the current president of AFA Luis Segura
· Spanish; Italian; Portuguese; French; English
History as a Soccer Coach
1st Division teams and above
Círculo Italiano Atlético Regina
Union de Santa Fé
Defensores de Belgrano
Estudiantes de Buenos Aires
Universidad Autónoma (Pumas)
Luis Segura President AFA
Rafael Salguero FIFA
Certifications that are annexed
1. The Argentina Chancellery received note of recognition of the O.A.S.
to Carlos Cavagnaro after dictating advanced training courses in the
United States, as well as a vote of applause in the plenary one of the
O.A.S. before the Argentine ambassador before the O.A.S. Prats Gay.
2. Civil employees, employees and embassies of 22 countries distinguish
to Carlos Cavagnaro like testimony of gratefulness by their collaboration
in all the countries that homenajeaban it.
3. Note of the Ministry of Outer Relations and Cult relative to the
designation of Carlos Cavagnaro in a mission of cooperation with the
Caribbean anglófono in Saint Christopher & Nevis, remembering the
satisfactory results highly in previous missions.
4. Note of the Commission of Deportes of the Honorable Senate of the
Nation leaving certainty of the mission of Carlos Cavagnaro in the
Republic of Grenada supported by the O.A.S.
5. Letter of the National Federation of Soccer of Panama certificando the
dictation on the part of Carlos Cavagnaro of a Course for Trainers of
Soccer as well as a cycle of clinics supported by the National Institute
of Deportes, the Olympic Committee of Panama and the National Federation
of Soccer of Panama, where it has been designated based on his
professional and human performance like life president of the federation
of that country.
6. Telegram of Mr. Prats Gay and Novillo Saravia before the O.A.S.
expressing the interest Saint Christopher & Nevis to contract a technical
director for technical qualification in that sport and recommending the
work made by Carlos Cavagnaro.
7. Letter of the Ministry of Outer Relations and Cult Dante Caputo to Mr.
Primer Minister of Saint Christopher & Nevis, emphasizing and
recommending the work of Carlos Cavagnaro in that and other countries.
Its mission in that and other countries influenced in extreme degree in
the election of the Dante Caputo like main of the O.A.S.
8. Letter of the Minister of Education of Saint Christopher & Nevis
asking for it extension of estadía in that country, emphasizing that he
has been a great ambassador and causing a seen impact never in those
latitudes, winning in respect and the popularity between its inhabitants,
surpassing the barriers of the sport.
9. Letter of the Argentine ambassador in the Philippines to the Ministry
of Outer Relations Domingo Cavallo soliciing the extension of estadía of
Carlos Cavagnaro in that country as a result of a requested express of
the Philippine authorities.
10. Certification of the Federation of Soccer of the Philippines
emphasizing the work of Carlos Cavagnaro.
11. The Department of Youth and Sport of the Ministry of Education of
Grenada greets to Carlos Cavagnaro emphasizing its exceptional work.
12. Letter of the Representative of the Organization of American States
in Saint Christopher & Nevis emphasizing the great success by Carlos
Cavagnaro in its sport work in that country as well as in the great
hearing obtained in its radial programming.
13. Letter of the Main League Intercolegial and Universitaria of the
United States inviting to Carlos Cavagnaro to that country within the
framework of a program of cultural interchange.
14. Note of the Direction of Schools of the province of Buenos Aires
qualifying the Cavagnaro School (primary, secondary and with university
extension) emphasizing the trajectory and the international antecedents
of Carlos Cavagnaro.
15. Agreement of the Independent Sport Confederation of Guatemala
granting the sport medal, maximum award of the national sport, to Carlos
16. Note of the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of
Grenada reiterating the congratulations by the extraordinary work and
considering its task like of an outstanding ambassador.
17. Note of the representative of the O.A.S. in the Republic of Grenada
emphasizing the work of Carlos Cavagnaro and insisting on the two
temporary extensions of its original mission, infrequent thing and never
Vista before, putting record of which its mission has been the one of an
18. Diploma of the Mexican United States to Carlos Cavagnaro by its high
spirit of collaboration in cultural, sport, recreational tasks and of